Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
Ngorongoro is a special place. ‘Africa’s Garden of Eden’ is a volcanic crater full of wildlife, a UNESCO World Heritage Site worthy of the name. Animals are present all year-round, making this a destination not to miss. Lions, cheetah, leopard, black rhino, baboons, hippo, elephant … the list here is endless. A day-trip to Ngorongoro will live long in the memory.
Moshi/Arusha – Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha
The journey to see stunning Ngorongoro take about 4 hours drive from Moshi, the departure will start early in the morning from the hotel. Our driver-guide will take good care of you throughout the day, enjoying the chance to share his knowledge with you. You will have time to enjoy your picnic lunchbox, which is included in the day tour. After a wonderful day enjoying the spectacular sights and sounds of this truly special place, the tour will end up in Moshi/Arusha late afternoon.
Price per person:
- Transport 4X4 – Toyota Land cruiser Pop-up Roof.
- Park entry fees including Value Added Tax (18%VAT)
- Professional Safari Driver Guides
- Lunch and dirking water
- Visiting Masai Culture (Optional $50)
- Tips to your Safari Driver Guide(Recommended $25 to $30 per group)
- Hotel Accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here